2.1.11

twenty eleven resolutions.

twenty eleven. that's gonna take some getting use to. i might as well tell you all my resolutions, even though you probably don't care what they are. i'm not as amazingly thoughtful as Maryn, so don't even expect if from me. i wish i was though, that girl is amazing at everything. they're pretty dull, but here they are.

1. eat better. it took me quite a while to figure out i am nowhere near having enough willpower to quite eating unhealthy foods, so my resolution is to eat healthy foods along with the unhealthy stuff. should be quite the experiment. it's also on my live list, so that means for sure i'll get it done.

2. run a marathon. me and my sister shelly wanted to do this last year, but unfortunately we never got around to it. it gives me something to work for, and it helps my healthy thing. win, win situation.

3. take more pictures. first off, i'm bed at remembering things. second, i feel like so much happened to me last year, but i hardly remember any of it because i don't have anything to remind me of it. my solution is pictures. and i love memories. even better.

4. finish my live list. being the nerd i sometimes pretend i am, i did some calculations. and if i wanna finish my live list by the end of my sophomore year, i'd need to do approximately 1.7 a week . so i'd better get goin' on that.

5. get a job. thats more current, cause i realize i kinda need one. it's probably not gonna be too fun, but it'll be a good new experience. also kinda scary. if the boss is anything like my cheer coach, i'm gonna be very scared.

6. re-do my room. i want it to be a place i love, that reminds everyone of me. my friends and siblings think i'm crazy, but i already drew a tree on my wall. it's totally random, but insanely cute at the same time, i'm excited to finish it.

7. get organized. i always think i am, but then i always end up misplacing something, then another, and another, until everything just becomes cluttered. and i can't stand clutter. it drives me insane. so this year i'm actually gonna organize everything instead of just put it places.

we'll see how much of this actually gets done.. happy new year!!

3 comments:

Maryn said...

Psh! I beg to differ, Miss Athlete! You have no idea how jealous I am of your fit-ness. So there you have it.

P.S. That was pretty thoughtful if you ask me.

sister moon said...

I most definitely agree with Maryn! I didn't think it was dull at all. And I think that is so cool you drew a tree on your wall :) Ahh thats awesome! Haha! I would love to come see it! Happy new year to you, too, you gorgeous girl!!

P.S. I said hi to you today in the hall and you gave me like a dirty look? whats up with that? pshh. :) haha

morgaleigh said...

maryn- i'm actually really out of shape. you should see me at cheer practice, i'm the laziest one there!! and thank you!

abby- thanks!! it would be cool if you came to see it, except you never talk to me anymore.. guess you're friends are too cool for me.. and i'm so sorry! i didn't even notice you in the hall! i didn't mean to give you a dirty look... i'm kinda always retarded when it comes to crowds, in case you didn't notice.. so yeah..