29.1.11

survival 101

i decided today that i would never be able to survive without my family. end of story.


actually, i'll tell you the story.


today i was driving the truck in centerville and i got a flat tire. i was parked in the dick's parking lot, and let me tell ya, it was freaking me out. i got my mom some groceries, and came out to the truck, to find a flat on the back tire. i went to get a closer look, and their was a nail stuck in it. my first thought was that someone was very rude to stick a nail in my tire. my second thought was that whoever did it was probably watching me, and knew that i was all alone. that led to thoughts of it's probably a creepy pedophile. he's gonna come smash my window and kidnap me. why are my doors not locked? why haven't i called my mom to ask her what to do yet?

at that point, i called my mom. once i got off the phone with her, i started looking around, to see if anyone was near me. i noticed four teenage boys standing close together, all of them whispering and staring at me. and that's when i decide it was them. after a little while of thinking they were gonna come harass me(they never did), i started suspecting the guy handling the carts. i suspected him because he didn't have a name tag on. can you see how that led me to believe he didn't work there? plus, he only came out of the store twice, and both times he only went to the cart holding place right next to my truck. coincidence? i thought not! i decide my mom should get here soon, i was running out of people to suspect. and sure enough, she came as i was thinking that.

when my mom and brother got there, all we did was pump up the tire, then jordan got in the truck with me to drive to the tire place. i was telling him about my suspects, and he disagreed. he said that the other day he noticed the tire was losing air, he just hadn't thought to pump it up, or that something was stuck in it. that kinda shattered my thoughts of a pedophile or a gang hitting up my truck, but that's fine with me. it means it wasn't my fault.


and that is why i'm not gonna survive without my family. i also really dislike vacuuming, so my apartment is gonna be horrible when i move out, and i'll have to learn to do that too.

No comments: