1.2.11

influence.

i think i figured out why i hate cheer so much.
i think it's because all of my close friends think i do it for fun,
and that i don't love it.
thats not true. i feel the happiest when i land my tumbling by myself,
and know that most of the stupid boys at my school
that make fun, of me could never do what i do.

my friends never come to support me in any of it,
not even the competitions, which are really scary for me.
i feel like i need them to be there, to help me not be so scared.

they also talk bad about the other girls on my team.
it makes me unhappy, cause i love the girls on my team.
we've gone through a lot of hard things together.

all my friends do is tell me how hard their sport is.
do they think that what i do is easy?
cause it's not. its the hardest thing i've ever done.
and the reaction from every one in school makes it
about a million times harder.

its one thing to not like a sport,
but to exile them cause they're not the drill team?
cheerleading is nothing like drill,
so why do they compare us so much?

my friends have kinda made me stop liking it.
which has made me start noticing the bad things about it
which has led to my decision of not doing it next year.
which is kinda sad, because i was starting to get really good at it.
just goes to show, your friends really do influence you.

No comments: