14.1.11

i smell like shaving cream.

why don't they put the salt on the other side of the pringle? it would be much more enjoyable that way.

finding out one of your really close guy friends has had a crush on you for the last two months is really awkward. don't attempt it.

you should learn how to drive in the snow before actually doing it, or else you get stuck. and getting stuck is not fun.

i don't think i'd ever be able to work at a starbucks. not because of the coffee and the temptation in that way, but because i could never put the lid on tight. it takes me forever to put my own lid on, so if i had to do it for others, i'd probably be there for hours, hoping not to get hot liquid on me while trying to put a lid on.

rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated. just thought you ought to know.

you never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at school when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?

the letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. this recently became all too apparent to me and consequently i will never be ending an email with the phrase 'Best Regards' again..

i getta watch a movie with someone attractive in it tonight. at least, thats what i'm in the mood for.

the post name is what my friend said to me today, inspiring this post.

2 comments:

sister moon said...

Oh my lanz. I seriously just about peed reading this post. That just made my whole friggin day!! HAHAHA!! Morgan, you're hilarious. Just thought I would let you know. :)

I love you.

morgaleigh said...

oh thanks abby! i love you too.