9.1.11

copious thoughts.

-Since the new year began, I've gotten early church on Sundays. I guess someone thinks it's funny to just take away my only sleep-in day of the week. Which results in me not paying as much attention in church. But hey, I should be thinking about the good things that come from it. Like, I now have all Sunday afternoon to lay on my bed, warm slippers on, homework procrastinated even longer, on my pretty purple laptop reading funny blogs I didn't have time to read during the week. Great.

-If you overheard a boy say about you, "I want to go out with her because she has great cleavage and I can see part of her butt every day in her short shorts," would you be offended or flattered? With the way girls dress these days, even in the winter, I'm kinda thinking they'll be flattered.. All I can say is I hope no one thinks I'm like that. Wouldn't you rather have a guy like you for you're pretty face?

-I'm pretty much insanely jealous of my best friend's artistic skills. So I stole his latest picture and scanned it onto my computer. It took him fifteen hours, and all he really did to it was dot the paper. I could never do it as well as him.

-While I was scanning Kaleb's picture, I decided to finally scan my Hazen, so I might as well put that one up too.

-Every once in a while, you get something good out of having to read a book your teacher assigns. Wanna hear mine? I was reading To Kill a Mockingbird, and the little girl in the book has a problem with swearing. Scout is only in first grade. Her father gets mad at her for it one day, and she replies, "Well if you don't want me to grow up talking that way, why do you send me to school?" I thoroughly enjoyed it, for at least a little while. Then I was forced to read the rest of the book. and then think about it. I hate it when I have to think about stuff in an educational way. It makes it lame.

-A while ago, me and my mom were talking about people we love, and the "I'd die for the one I love" topic came up. We decided that its really dumb if they just die for you, because then they'd never have to live with you, and really experience your flaws and good qualities. By the end of this, we made up a new quote. "I know you would die for me, but you need to live for me too."

-Holidays are a time of giving right? Well today my sister gave me this:

pretty sweet, right? It was from the special christmas candy cane kisses pack. I like to call it Gerald. And now I'm gonna eat him. Goodbye, Gerald, and your crazy, party hair.

-I had another cheer competition yesterday.. We placed second, which is really good, since their were six other teams in our division. The only reason the other team beat us, is because their were four guys on the team and they threw a girl to the ceiling. And it was a very tall ceiling. But we qualified for Nationals in California, so I get a vacation during March to look forward to! and practice isn't gonna be so bad tomorrow, cause we did so well.

-Angry birds is another great way to spend an afternoon. just saying. same with fruit ninja.

-I was reading one of my favorite blogs the other day, and he stated how I'm feeling so perfectly, that I'm just gonna have to share it with you.

"Typing for the sake of typing is sort of comforting in a way because it makes you feel like you are being productive but in reality you are completely ignoring what you set out to do. There are a million different distractions that can catch my gaze and I give in to every single one of them. Focus is not something that I succeed at. There is always something more interesting going on around me that I want to witness. Why do something boring when something interesting is going on? Because if you don’t, then your grades get screwed up and you have to take remedial English come summertime . I might as well do the work now when its cold and rainy outside with not much else to do instead of when it is sunny and warm and the number of interesting things going on around you increase ten-fold. That’s what I tell myself, but I am a very unconvincing person."

With that happy thought, I'm gonna go procrastinate my biology homework doing something else.

2 comments:

Maryn said...

BEAUTIFUL picture! Of you! I love it. And I seriously can't believe Kaleb drew that butterfly. He has some serious talent.

morgaleigh said...

Thanks Maryn! And his picture is even more amazing in real life! He's really talented! I'm really jealous of him..