18.9.10

[live] list.

Maryn has inspired me, so i'm creating my very own live list. here it goes..
most of these are from other lists, but i like them so much i wanted them on mine.

*have a tea party
*learn my favorite song on three different instruments
*go on a treasure hunt
*build a gigantic fort
*stargaze with my closest friends
*watch the sunrise on top of a car
*finger paint
*build a catapult and shoot things
*put on a puppet show
*make a dress
*go vintage shopping
*have a yellow day, wear only yellow and eat only yellow food
*play in the rain
*go kayaking
*create my own smoothie
*squirt gun fight
*go a day without shoes
*climb a tree
*have a mud fight
*surprise someone by bringing them a picnic
*go canoeing down gunnison bend
*lay in the street at night
*smash a cake into someone's face for their birthday
*score over 90 in bowling
*feed some ducks
*fly a kite
*learn some Portuguese
*spend an entire afternoon in the library
*swim with dolphins (obviously not gonna happen for a while)
*stand barefoot in the sunshine, close your eyes and just breathe
*get chinese take-out with chop sticks
*hang upside-down on the monkey bars
*make and decorate sugar cookies in awesome shapes
*hike the Y trail with my brother
*make snow angels
*go rock climbing
*go to a cave
*make snow cones
*have someone scare the hiccups out of me
*go on an adventure acting like i'm undercover
*spend a day at Temple Square
*go on a drive and find a new favorite place
*heart attack someone
*draw with sidewalk chalk(i do this often, but i want it on here anyway)
*put together a really intense puzzle
*get healthy, and stay that way
*make a really epic cake for my 16th birthday
*make homemade popsicles
*make a countdown to something awesome
*play with bubbles
*make homemade donuts
*play in the sprinklers
*have a slip'n'slide party
*make s'mores
*play tether ball
*play double dutch
*take polaroid photos
*blow bubble gum bubbles

mine's kinda long.. but i can do it all anyway. my goal is to have most of it finished by the end of my sophomore year. everytime i do one of these things, i'll take pictures of it and put them on here. this oughta be fun:)

2 comments:

Maryn said...

hooray! I love it.

Sue said...

Excuse me but we've already done one day without shoes and I have picture on my blog to prove it!