13.6.10

bippity boppity boo

so... i made a summer list, to make my summer not just about cheerleading. i really enjoy it. and hope i finish all of them by the end of the summer.

recently i signed up to run a marathon in september. very scary. hope i finish it!

cheer starts on tuesday. 7 in the morning. can't be late. excited, but nervous feeling. we try out for the dance on thursday!

when shelly got home from her mission, i saw her all the time. now that joe is home, i rarely see him. its ok though, he's still doing great, gettiing married in august! i'm still in shock over that.

i'm gonna go over to my other mommy's house this week, and do random things with her. i love that woman. she is my inspiration.

i'm getting new neighbors. the best part is, i already know them! emily, her husband jeremy, and their two boys mason and tanner! i'm very excited, cause i love that family.

joe is gonna move out very soon, and when he does, i get my own room back. yay! my closet is so jam-packed i can barely get my clothes out without having an avalanche fall on me. it's pretty monumental.

i really wanna watch peter pan, but i can't seem to find my copy. how sad is that? oh well, i guess i'll go watch mulan instead.

No comments: