14.4.10

Procrastinaters Unite... Tomorrow.

What a great way to sum up my life right about now. I have so many things I know I should do, but I don't do them. I'm so horrible. Right about now, I should be finishing my honors project essay, but I'm stumped, and have no idea how to write it. This will be my second essay of the week, and the third one must be complete by Friday. On the plus side, I got one finished! Yipee. Two more to go. I can do it! Haha I love cheering myself on.

I really don't cope well with the whole "stress thing". I just don't. I can do normal days, but not stressful ones. This week is just freaking me out even more, considering I'm trying out for cheer next week. What a wonderful way to start out week of Cheer.

Anyways, I probably should get on with my essays... But then again, blogging is so fun, I might stay on for another hour anyways. Who knows?

No comments: