7.4.10

Change.

Springtime for me always means change. I absolutely love it! I love shaking up my life, it gives me a reason to live. I could never have my whole life where I did the exact same thing every day. I'd go crasy! So this year, I plan on doing the following:

1: Lightening my hair. I like it better lighter. Darker to me just seems do sad and boring. Not that I don't love dark hair, it just doesn't look good on me. Maybe I'll go red.

2: Painting my room. I was thinking of changing it entirely, and painting a mural of the Eiffel Tower. I'm in love with Paris. I really am. I'm going to live there someday.

3: Running a Marathon. I'm going to be running in the Top of Utah Marathon on September 8th, with my sister Shelly. That will make me more fit. Plus, I've always wanted to run a marathon.

4: Getting a job. So not looking forward to this one. I don't know where to get one, I just know I need money if I want to do Cheer next year, which leaves me with the money thing.

5: Changing my room around. I believe that you should look to your room for comfort and downtime, which is why I'm painting the Eiffel Tower on my wall. That will definitely calm me down when I need it.

6: Work on my Tennis skills. They've gotten pretty shabby since my brother went on his mission. He was pretty much the reason I played. I'm gonna have fun playing with him again when he gets home. (Which is in 35 days!!)

I love change, and goals, and they are my favorite way to start out the summer! Oh, and BUCKET LISTS :) :)

2 comments:

sister moon said...

MORGS! BUCKET LISTS!! THIS SUMMER!! NEED I SAY MORE?? :)

Sue said...

That's funny, I was thinking of highlighting my hair with red. Silly girls.