18.4.10

maren louise thueson

This post is dedicated to MAREN :) cause she's just so flippin' amazing!! I've known her since I was 3, and she is my longest friendship :) When we were little, we did everything together. I was so close with her, I even broke her leg! All those trips to delta were fantastic, all those sleepovers were CRAZY fun, and all the times in between were even better :) She is such an amazing little child, and forever will be a child to me :) she is such a great dancer, has an amazing family, and recently made cheer at millcreek :) Yay for my sisters! We grew up in love with the Lizzie McGuire movie, and Lizzie was always her name when we played house :) Nowadays, we have the best names for each other (mogo on the yogos and marebear) :) A few years ago she moved a few streets away, which made it hard to be so close, but I still love her with all my heart, and will always be their for her! Even if she just wants to borrow a book (which happens alot) haha :) I am so happy I met her, and just thinking back, I realize how much she has changed my life, for the better:) I love that girl to death!
Love, Mogo on the Yogos!
(p.s. mare, a few weeks ago you commented that you wanted a post dedicated to you, and this is it! hope you enjoyed it!)

4 comments:

Maren said...

awwwww! Thanks Mogo! I love you!! :)

morgaleigh said...

love you too marebare!

Maren said...

guess what!! I googled my name and this came up!!! And i almost starte crying reading it:) I wuv it! It has been too long my friend!

morgaleigh said...

it has been way too long! and you know what? i was just thinking about my new years plans, then i read this, and it reminded me of when we use to bang pots and pans when it was new years. we were so cute!!