2.4.10

Cori Jeanette Harman

My baby sister is a cheerleader. How time flies. Seems like just yesterday I was laughing at her for being too sunburned on the dock at delta. But now she's a cheerleader. All growed up. Wow. My little baby. She worked so hard this week, and I am so proud of her! I'm just so happy!

Now I know what my mom means when she says that its ten times harded to watch someone you love tryout for something. Thinking that my baby sister wouldn't make it, even for a minute, scared me so bad!

Now onto the next thing... Bountiful Cheer Tryouts. And the "fun" begins... again... Yippee.

2 comments:

Maren said...

guess what everyone who reads morgans blog... she has another baby sister... yeah her name is maren louise thueson.. mhmmm. she forgets a lot.... and yup. she made cheerleader too. so what now! haha! just kidding morgs! i love you! and i'm so proud of cori!!! :)

Maren said...

oh... and good luck at Bountiful Cheer Tryouts: you'll do amazing!! :) i love you!