22.11.10

day three: something you have to forgive yourself for.

this one is hard to narrow down. there are lots of things i need to forgive myself for, yet i rarely do. i have no idea why, it just happens that way. i guess what i'll say to this one is, i have to forgive myself for my bad habits. they all started at such a young age, that now that i realize they're bad, i don't know how to get rid of them. or more accurately, i don't want to get rid of them. slowly, but surely, i'm figuring them out. tackling each and every one of them. i'm gonna get better.

another big thing i have to forgive myself for, is giving up. sometimes, i just give up. i quit. i think something along the lines of, "this is useless. i shouldn't be doing this." i really just need to tough it out, till the very end. i need to be able to look back on my life, and be grateful i could even do any of those things in the first place. that's pretty much it.

No comments: