20.11.10

day one: something you hate about yourself.

there are quite a few things i don't like about myself, but i'll just tell you about the one that ties them all together. i dwell on the imperfect parts of everything. whenever i come home from cheer practice, i always tell my mom about how i almost didn't catch a girl, when instead i should be telling her about how i landed my tumbling pass. when just one thing goes wrong in my day, it instantly turns rotten. then all i can think about is that one thing. after a while, it snowballs into a bunch of little things going wrong, making me very grumpy. i really just need to work on not letting them effect me, and not caring about them. and i'm definitely not good at hiding when i'm mad or sad.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE that you are doing this with me baby.

morgaleigh said...

i LOVE it too:)