1.7.10

unforget you

i'm pretty sure the reason i don't like summer is because i feel like i leave all my friends. and i don't have any way of contacting them. which is sad, because i could easily call any of them at any moment. but still.

which makes me want to go to high school even more. i'm so excited for it, it's insane. i have cheer camp next week, which is gonna be amazing! i love the girls on my team, and we're gonna have the best time there :)

i suppose i should enjoy summer while it lasts though, i know i'm gonna be begging to have it back after the first week of school. in the last week, i've enjoyed it by reading my all time favorite series: harry potter:)

i've also had 2 little girls from tennessee stay at my house, which was very fun:) i haven't seen those girls in forever, and i felt nice to see them.

i've found i easily get addicted to things. right now i'm addicted to a band. they are pretty much my all time favorite. even though i say that.

i remembered i have a list to finish, and i'm not very good at remembering to do it. i've slept for sooo long all week, cause of cheer and midnight premieres:)

it feels like high school.

No comments: