8.7.10

Office Streak

I'm pretty sure anyone that doesn't love the office is out of their mind. no offense to those that don't enjoy it. Cause seriously, read these quotes and tell me you didn't laugh.


-Andy Bernard does not lose contests. He wins them. Or he quits them. Because they're unfair.

-Jim Halpert: See, you're always saying there's something wrong with society, maybe there's something wrong with you?
Michael Scott: If it's me, then society made me that way.

-When Michael told us that Jan was pregnant, he led us to believe that he was the father... by telling us that he was the father.

-Andy: Every little boy fantasizes about his fairytale wedding.

-One day Michael came in, complaining about a speed bump, on the highway... I wonder who he ran over then.

-Pam Beesly: There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."

-Michael Scott: I have an idea for a fancy men's shoe store called Shoe La La. And... it's just mens shoes for the special occasions in a man's life. Like the day that you get married, or the day your wife has a baby, or for just lounging around the house.


I just got back from cheer camp, which was so tiring and made me so sore all over, that all I wanted to do was watch television. The Office came on, and since then I've been writing down my favorite quotes. These are just a few of them.

I'll be posting about cheer camp later this week.

No comments: