23.3.10

Sickness

I remember when I was little, and I thought being sick was the best, because I got to stay home from school and drink gatorade. Oh how times have changed. Nowadays, sickness means 2 extra days of homework, mean teachers, and not getting what's going on in all of your classes. Let's just say I am very happy to go to school tomorrow.

The worst part is I could have prevented my getting sick. I could have had orange juice, and it all would have been better. But nooo, I had to go and drink pop, thinking that would fix it too. How smart am I? Oh well, at least one good thing came out of it... Lots and lots of sleep :) Oh and I got to catch up on my reading, which reminds me, I read the funniest book today! Its called Nightlight. It's a parody to Twilight. It is hilarious! I totally recommend it to anyone and everyone! For your enjoyment, here is the back summary:

About three things I was absolutely certain.
First, Edwart was most likely my soul mate, maybe.
Second, there was a vampire part of him- which I assumed was wildly out of his control- that wanted me dead.
And third, I unconditionally, irrevocably, impentrably, heterogonously, gynecolically, and disreputably wished he had kissed me.

<3

And thus Belle Goose falls in love woth the mysterious and sparkly Edwart Mullen in the Harvard Lampoon's hilarious send-up.

Pale and klutzy, Belle arrives in Switchblade, Oregon, looking for adventure, or at least an undead classmate. She soon discovers Edwart, a super-hot computer nerd with zero interest in girls. Sfter witnessing a number of strange events- Edwart leaves his Tater Tots untouched at lunch! Edwart saves her from a flying snowball!- Belle has a dramatic revelation: Edwart is a vampire. But how can she convince Edwart to bite her and transform her into his eternal bride, especially when he seems to find girls so repulsive?

Complete with romance, danger, insufficient parental guardianship, creepy stalkerlike behavior, and a vampire prom, Nightlight is the uproarious tale of a vampire-obbsessed girl, looking for love in all the wrong places.

If you don't find that funny, is their something wrong with you? Just kidding, I'm sure you're like an adult or something.. Anyways, here's just a picture of the cover



Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did :D

2 comments:

sister moon said...

Morg, way to make my day:) Baha oh how i love you! And I am so glad you are back at school too!

morgaleigh said...

Why thank you so much CRASY GIRLY!!