24.3.10

Boredom Turns Life Pretty

I love being bored. Its the best! I get all kinds of random things done when I'm bored, such as change my entire blog layout. Hahaa. I got ALL my homework done, so I've been wasting time making my blog prettier. :) Yay for accomplishments!
I also got some spiffy Blub blubs, which amuse me like no other. Hahaa. I've been on my blog alot more since I got my nifty mini laptop for Christmas, which is a plus when I'm bored... Thank you Santa! :P I love being a child!
Speaking of children, my little joe has his LAST TRANSFER next week!! Ahh!! Excitement, excitement.. I really love that boy, and I'm so thrilled that he'll be home in 49 days!! We're gonna have so much fun when he gets home :) As for right now, I'm just content. Till next time, which will most likely be very soon, because blogging is sorta my thing right now... Hahaa :)

1 comment:

sister moon said...

OH MY LANZ, its the fish :) love your new blog, love your face, love you!