15.3.11

you seem quite right for a girl like me

i have no idea why, but today i was just so happy.

it might be that my favorite girl EMILY won the bachelor yesterday!

maybe because i found a song i'm in love with, that describes my current feelings, and won't get out of my head all in one. ( it's hard for me to get those, so it's a good day when i do)

it could be because today we did our routine close to perfect today in cheer. cali, here we come. (THREE DAYS!)

or maybe it's because i had an amazing time at the brave's soccer game... hahaa. (25 4 life.)

then again, it could be from making a fool of myself in the choir concert with katie and summerlin.. i'm still sorry!!

if it's not one of those, it must be because i got my braces off today:

finally! sweet, slimy teeth, i promise i will never barricade you with ugly braces ever again.

p.s. the title isn't the song i discovered today, i just love that one also.

4 comments:

Maryn said...

ha! I thought you looked different (a good different), I just couldn't figure out what it was! now I know... and you look beautiful. :)

kaylabug said...

youre teeth are freaking gorgeous!!! im so jealous!! and ahh i love emily too!! bachelor is the best show ever!!

Katie Kitchen said...

Morg... the choir concert was soooo much fun!! i LOVE you! lets play soon!!! ok?? by the way you look BEAUTIFUL with braces or without them!!!!!

morgaleigh said...

maryn- thanks!
kayla- emily is freaking adorable!! i love her almost as much as i loved tenley a few seasons ago!!
katie- yeah it was:) and thats a very good idea!! and thank you :)