10.3.11

one happy camper.

-today i started a new "themed" journal. doesn't starting new journals just make you happy? it sure hits the spot for me.

-i changed my attitude towards my friends. i felt bad that i was always telling them about my problems, probably being very annoying. so i changed my attitude. i started complimenting them, talking about their life, not mine, and just smiling around them. so far it has produced great results. we are all much happier. weird, how much influence one person can have on an entire group. weird in a good way.

- this week i started my extra hard workout schedule, to prepare for california. i'm very happy to say, that after four days, i'm not as tired as i was last week since i started this new workout. i'm also happier with myself for achieving my goals i set. i just hope i can keep it up right until cali next friday. its gonna be a blast and a half.

-be prepared to hear me brag... my best friend kaleb played his first soccer game as a brave on wednesday. sophomores never play on varsity, and if they do, it's usually for about 3 minutes. kaleb played half the game. and their games are eighty minutes long (2 forty minute quarters, for those of you who aren't soccer savvy). now tell me he isn't amazing at soccer. i dare you. he's kinda the reason i wanted to get healthier, so i could keep up with him when we play sports for fun in the summer.

- cheer tryouts are two weeks from tomorrow, and i am so pumped for them. its gonna be so fun getting a new team, and becoming just as close with them as i am with my current team. i also love change, so its getting really exciting for me.

- going along with cheer, the california trip is coming up. i'm so excited for it. i really need a break from everything, and california sounds like a very good place to be right now. it will be a much needed vacation. my body is about to break everywhere, and i'm hoping the sun rays will just put me back together. and give me a nice tan so all the white children at bountiful high will be jealous when i return.

-i'm very happy with my life, despite all my aches and pains. i've learned to live with them, cause life is much more fun when you only care about the good things in it.

No comments: