17.10.10

they call me spot.

i've had the chicken pox all week. pretty much i don't like them. at all. pretty much i've had nothing to say all week, except ouch. and also, their isn't much to do when you have those little things. and another also, people aren't really good at saying anything to you other than "i'm sorry" when you're sick. i get that they're sorry for me. heck, i'm sorry for myself, having to listen to all my friends repeating those two annoying words. and sometimes if we talk everyday, they say things like "that must really hurt" or "i feel sooo bad for you." yeah i got it, i look terrible. all i can do is wait for it to get better, and thank goodness it's almost gone. soon i'll be able to work more on my live list! thats pretty much all i've wanted to do all week.

also, my mom and two of my friends have been calling me spot all week. hence the title.

2 comments:

Maryn said...

I had the chicken pox when I was a baby, so I have no idea what it's like. But I hope you'll be able to come to school tomorrow! That would be wunderbar. You have been very missed.

Sue said...

Oh Spot. I won't say I feel sorry for you. We all have to live through it! I will say be mad at mom for not allowing me to save you from it when you were little. She's mean. Oh, and there's no way you could look terrible. Not possible.