31.10.10

no need to shout, someebody might hear you.

soo.. i've been having a hard time deciding what to do next on my live list. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna do something epic though. and then i'll be posting alot. so don't worry about it.

also, i'm kinda really happy that i missed a bunch of school, and still got a 4.0. at least thats what my grades say online. if they're different on my term grades, i'm gonna be way sad.

all i have to say about this weekend was that it had a lot of guys in it. which would be a good thing, except i'm kind of messed up right about now, so it was a bad thing. i know what you're thinking, "what kind of teenage girl thinks tons of guys in one weekend is a bad thing?" well, i'm the weird one. thank you, older brother, for dropping me on my head as a child.

i also finished another thing off of my live list, but that will go in another post.

last week, i tried out to be in the competition routine, and i did a horrible job. but, miracle of all miracles, i still made the dance, while five unlucky girls on my team didn't. i still love them all though. they're all pretty much spazzy beyond comprehension. and that is why we work well together.

the christmas dance is in a month, and i'm really excited cause i'll be sixteen, and i'll getta go to it. which means i getta ask someone. which means i'm really excited to do that. asking is my favorite part.

my sister and my mommy are finally coming home this week! i've missed my sister like no other. better yet, we're going to HARRY POTTER 7 together!! it is pretty much gonna rock my world. i don't even care if i have to go at 4 am. i'm gonna go. i'm pretty sure i'd die if i don't go. yeah, i'd die. that is now a fact. so yeah.

2 comments:

Sue said...

DO NOT EVEN DARE TO ASK SOMEONE TO THE DANCE UNTIL I'M HOME!!!

morgaleigh said...

ok i won't :)