24.5.10

Fail.

what do you do when you get in a huge fight with a friend, about your friendship, then a few days later, they ditch you(it was their fault in the first fight)? you fail. i just don't want to be her friend anymore. she treats me like crap, and thinks i'm still her best friend. news flash! life doesn't work that way! you can't just treat people like crap and expect them to be their forever. they will leave. maybe not the first time, but they will. whatever. i'm sick of her anyways. i liked her better before she became friends with another girl.

sorry about the mean-sounding post.. i just had to get my feelings out.

3 comments:

Maren said...

do you need some cookies and a heart to heart perhaps? I love you:)

morgaleigh said...

that would be very nice right about now:)

Maren said...

When I have some time... I shall call you:)