27.5.10

the Airplane that flies through Life.

I getta go to DELTA this weekend!! Yay!! Its family weekend, and I am sooo excited for it!! Ahh!! Plus imma take tons of pictures to share with the world:) my little corner of heaven on earth:) And the best part: Sar's family is going too!! Yay!! What a perfect start to the last week of school:) I love life:)

Tonight was great :) I went to a welcoming party for Cheer next year at BHS, and it was really fun:) I can tell this year with those girls is gonna be one to remember forever and always:)

Teaching something you love has got to be fun right? I sure hope so, cause thats what I'm doing this summer.. Hope it goes well!

I really want to eat steak right now.. I've craved it all this week... yet I couldn't because I got my braces tightened:( So I've pretty much lived off of ICE CREAM:) That was a plus :)

Haha I just read through that and realized this post was very random.. But it totally portrays my life right now:) I love it:)

No comments: