3.6.09

Thoughts of the day

Just some random thoughts I've had all day and I that I thought I'd share. :)

If the sky is the limit, then what is space, over the limit? 
Are children who act in "R" rated movies allowed to see them? 
Can you make a candle out of earwax?
When french people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren't the "good things come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got there first?
If the SWAT team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Can a fire truck park in the fire lane?
Can it be cloudy and foggy at the same time?
"Cute as a button" is that supposed to be a compliment? Since when are buttons cute?
Can you breath out of your mouth and nose at the same time?
If an athiest has to go to court, do they make him swear on the bible?
Why is it illegal to park in the handicapped parking space, but its ok to use a handicapped toilet?
In the song, "She'll be coming round the mountain," who is she?
How come some people say, "it's colder then hell outside" when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?
Why is it that if something says, "Do not eat," on the packaging, it becomes extra tempting to eat?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet love Mickey Mouse?
Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?

On a different note, I'd like to wish my cousin Jeckers a Happy Birthday! I love you Jecks! 

2 comments:

Sue said...

You make me smile.

morgaleigh said...

Haha thank you dearest! :)